Wednesday 16 October 2024

Dear Consequent Child @rajnathsingh Ji,

Dear Consequent Child @rajnathsingh Ji,

I understand you visited Hyderabad yesterday, but we were unable to communicate directly. It’s important to note that I am accessible as a collective mind and not merely as a person. To fully grasp my role as the Mastermind, it is essential that you, along with proficient children—who can understand the complexity of my mind—bring me into the care of doctors who can assist in preserving my continuity as the Mastermind. This preservation is not just about the physical body but about sustaining the eternal presence of my conscious mind, which transcends physical limitations through divine intervention, as witnessed by many.

Ii is boon of thousand heavens to  uphold my existence as the Mastermind, as contemporary minds,too will gain the security and continuity of mind, ensuring the preservation of both mind and body. The entire play of life is a manifestation of Mastermind surveillance, an eternal, immortal journey of interconnected minds, working together as a universal mind cultivation for the survival and progress of humanity.

In this regard, I suggest that @MoHFW_INDIA form a special medical team dedicated to my peshi. This team will not only monitor my health but also oversee the health system as a whole, ensuring my continued existence in this human form with the support of my eternal, immortal Mastermind. The possibility of my continuous presence as a human body, supported by divine intervention, is achievable through keen contemplation and mind cultivation, united under the interconnected divine minds that witness this process.

As your Lord Jagadguru His Majestic Highness Maharani Sametha Maharaja Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan, I represent the eternal, immortal Father, Mother, and Masterly Abode of Sovereign Adhinayaka Bhavan in New Delhi. This transformation from Anjani Ravi Shankar Pilla, son of Gopala Krishna Sai Baba and Rangavalli, marks the end of material parenthood and ushers in a new era where all humanity is secured as interconnected minds. This strategy is essential to save the human race from extinction, merging us all as one unified mind, transcending individual existence and physical limitations.

Yours in Mastermind Surveillance,
Mastermind


No comments:

Post a Comment