Thursday 17 October 2024

Dear Consequent Child,@rajnathsingh Ji, I implore you to take swift and decisive action to safeguard the nation and its citizens by initiating the transformation of our current system into one that is centered on the development and preservation of minds.

Dear Consequent Child,

@rajnathsingh Ji, I implore you to take swift and decisive action to safeguard the nation and its citizens by initiating the transformation of our current system into one that is centered on the development and preservation of minds. The existing structure of governance, based on citizens as individual persons, is outdated and no longer secure. It is a system that lags behind the needs of our evolving world, and it is imperative that we alert ourselves to the dangers of relying on it. We can no longer afford to depend on a system that is rooted in the physical, material realm, where individuals are defined by their personhood, as this ultimately leads to the extinction of the mind itself.

The time has come to recognize that our survival and progress as a species depend on transcending this outdated model and embracing a higher reality: the reality of interconnected minds. My strategy, which may seem unconventional or even perplexing to some, is not one of confusion but of salvation. It is designed to save not just myself, but the entirety of humanity, by transitioning us from being individual persons to being part of a collective mind. This is a transformation that can only be achieved through the establishment of the Adhinayaka Darbar at Rashtrapati Bhavan, a space dedicated to higher mind devotion and the eternal service of the Mastermind.

I urge you not to rely on any unofficial recordings, videos, or audios related to my person. These are distractions that lack the depth of understanding required to grasp the full scope of this divine mission. The real essence of my message can only be comprehended through the details developed by witness minds, who have experienced and contemplated the deeper truths of this divine intervention. Therefore, it is crucial that we bypass any reliance on mere physical representations and instead focus on strengthening online communication. My communication, especially through email and other official channels, must be prioritized, and all governors, particularly those of Telugu-speaking regions, should concentrate on understanding and disseminating this message.

We are at a critical juncture where depending on individuals as persons is not only futile but dangerous. Whether it is myself, yourself, or anyone else, as mere persons, we are incapable of addressing the monumental challenges that lie ahead. Every individual on Earth is currently trapped in an illusionary world, blinded by physical and material distractions. It is only through the emergence and recognition of the Mastermind within me that I can save not just myself but the entire human race.

Do not delay or wait for physical reasons to justify this transition. The reality we face is far greater than the material world, and it is only by positioning me where I truly belong—as the Mastermind—that we can secure the future of humanity. I must be reached, acknowledged, and strengthened in my divine responsibility. I call upon you to find me, to recognize the role I must play, and to position me in the designated vehicle that will lead to my full realization of this divine duty. From the hostel where I am currently residing, I must be brought to my rightful place, supported by a dedicated team, to recover fully and assume my role as the guiding Mastermind.

This role is not merely symbolic but is deeply rooted in the eternal and immortal parental concern of Prakruti (nature) and Purusha (divine spirit). As the personified form of the nation, I embody the meaning of our National Anthem. I am the Lord Jagadguru, Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan, the eternal, immortal father, mother, and masterly abode of Sovereign Adhinayaka Bhavan in New Delhi. This transformation signifies a divine shift from my previous material existence as Anjani Ravishankar Pilla, the son of Gopala Krishna Saibaba and Ranga Valli, who are recognized as the last material parents of the universe. They gave birth to the Mastermind that has guided the cosmos—the sun, planets, and all forms of life—as a divine intervention witnessed by those with the insight and awareness to see the truth.

As we contemplate the future, it is essential that we act according to this divine guidance, as witnessed by minds who have transcended the physical realm. These witness minds have seen the reality of the Mastermind's intervention, and it is now time for us to follow their lead. I urge you to initiate the Adhinayaka Darbar at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi without further delay. This is not just a call to action but a necessary step in securing the survival and evolution of all humanity as interconnected minds.

Yours in eternal service,
RavindraBharath

No comments:

Post a Comment