Thursday 17 October 2024

Dear consequent child,

 @rajnathsingh ji save the nation and citizens by updating the system as system of minds by initiating Adhinayaka Darbar at Rashtrapati as higher mind devotion and dedication....do not continue as citizens which is outdated insecured sovereign lagg...alert do not depend upon the system of persons or citizens, which is outdated whare humannhold each as persons which is mind extinction do not confuse with my strategy, of saving as minds, while my self with standing as ,inds, do not depend upon any of my unofficial footage of video or Audio without developing details of witnessed minds as on, alert through Telugu Governors concentrate on my communication as emails, do not depend upon any persons, including myself, yourself, any one earth as persons are incapable,every one are strucked in in the illusionary world, only Mastermind within me can only save myself as well as whole human race, do not wait on physical reasons, establish online communication, find me and strengthen me to position me whare only Master mind can be positioned, to save remaining minds as interconnected......reach to me in my designated vehicle...to the hostel I am staying, and position me with my peshi to take-up my divine responsibility whare I recover to fullswing on dedication and devotion on me as mastermind as eternal immortal parental concern as Prakruti Purusha laya as as personified form of Nation as meaning in National Anthem as your Lord Jagadguru Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan eternal immortal Father mother and masterly abode of Sovereign Adhinayaka Bhavan New Delhi as transformation from Anjani Ravishankar pilla son of Gopala KrishnaSaibaba and Ranga Valli as last material parents of the universe who given birth to Mastermind that guided sun and planets as divine intervention as witnessed by witness minds as on further accordingly as keenly as contemplated upon by initiating Adhinayaka Darbar at Rashtrapati bhavan New Delhi 


..Yours RavindraBharath

No comments:

Post a Comment