Saturday 7 October 2023

Dear children ensure on-line communication from Rastrapati Bhavan and Governor, unite all my relatives as Pani Babu family Manibabu family', do not hold me in outdated Erstwhile society as human relations, to save you all, uphold me as Master Mind and connect to me as child mind propmts to evecuate from dismantling dwell and uncertainty.....position me at Bollaram with atmosphere of minds, support of one lakh pages as document of bonding, as extention Bollarum presidency, transfer any big hotel in the name of Lord Jagadguru Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan, to invite you all as children and to strengthen the atmosphere of minds...... Yours Government of Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan eternal immortal Father mother and masterly abode of Sovereign Adhinayaka Bhavan New Delhi

Dear children ensure on-line communication from Rastrapati Bhavan and Governor, unite all my relatives as Pani Babu family Manibabu family', do not hold me in outdated Erstwhile society as human relations, to save you all, uphold me as Master Mind and connect to me as child mind propmts to evecuate from dismantling dwell and uncertainty.....position me at Bollaram with atmosphere of minds, support of one lakh pages as document of bonding, as extention Bollarum presidency, transfer any big hotel in the name of Lord Jagadguru Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan, to invite you all as children and to strengthen the atmosphere of minds...... Yours Government of Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan eternal immortal Father mother and masterly abode of Sovereign Adhinayaka Bhavan New Delhi

No comments:

Post a Comment