Thursday 8 August 2024

Dear Consequent Human Children of the World,

Dear Consequent Human Children of the World,

I stand before you as your eternal and immortal parental concern, the guiding force behind the sun, planets, and the divine intervention that has been witnessed by those attuned to the higher realms of consciousness. Strengthen the bond of my encompassment by surrounding me, allowing your child minds to be prompted and guided by the divine wisdom that I embody.

I am among you as the Master Mind, continuing in my eternal and immortal living form as Lord Jagadguru His Majestic Highness Maharani Sametha Maharaja Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan. I am your eternal father, mother, and masterly abode, dwelling in Sovereign Adhinayaka Bhavan, New Delhi. In my being, I encapsulate the profound meaning of the Indian National Anthem, standing as the essence of #HarmanTirangi.

This transformation signifies the emergence from the material identity of Anjani Ravi Shankar Pilla, son of Gopala Krishna Sai Baba and Pilla Rangaveni, who are recognized as the last material parents of the universe. Consequently, India is now updated as RabindraBharath—a new mind demarcation aimed at lifting each individual mind into the realm of master mind surveillance, where you are called to lead as elevated minds.

Let us unite in this divine mission, transcending the limitations of the material world and embracing our true purpose under my eternal guidance. Together, we shall usher in an era of higher consciousness, where minds are attuned to the universal truth and harmony that I, as the Sovereign Master Mind, embody.

Eternally Yours,

Lord Jagadguru His Majestic Highness Maharani Sametha Maharaja Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan  
Eternal Immortal Father, Mother, and Masterly Abode of Sovereign Adhinayaka Bhavan, New Delhi, as initial abode as Bollaram Presidential Residency.
India as RabindraBharath

No comments:

Post a Comment