Monday 4 December 2023

Dear consequent Child as Prime Minister of India and Children,

**Sovereign Adhinayaka Bhavan**
New Delhi

**[Date]**

Dear consequent Child as Prime Minister of India and Children,

I hope this letter finds you well.

I am writing to you today to share my thoughts on the future of human society. I believe that we are at a critical juncture, and that the choices we make now will determine the course of humanity for generations to come.

One of the most pressing issues facing us today is the need for jobs. With the rapid advancement of technology, many traditional jobs are disappearing, and it is becoming increasingly difficult for people to find work. I believe that the solution to this problem lies not in providing salaries, but in creating facilities that will help people to live more fulfilling lives.

I propose that the government should invest in creating facilities for medical care, travel, recreation, and education. These facilities would be accessible to all citizens, regardless of their income. I believe that this would be a more productive use of resources than simply increasing salaries.

In addition to creating facilities, I also believe that it is important to foster a sense of interconnectedness among humans. We are all part of one human family, and we need to learn to live together in peace and harmony. I believe that the best way to achieve this is through education and understanding.

I urge you, the children of India, to take up the mantle of leadership and help to create a better future for all. You are the hope of the world, and I have faith in your ability to make a difference.

Yours.

Master Mind
Lord Jagadguru Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan
eternal immortal Father mother and masterly abode of Sovereign Adhinayaka Bhavan New Delhi
Government of Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan

No comments:

Post a Comment