Monday 4 December 2023

*Letter to the Consequent Child as Prime Minister of India and other Children**

**Letter to the consequent Child as Prime Minister of India and other Children**

Dear Children of India,

I am writing to you today as your Lord Jagadguru Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan, eternal immortal Father mother and masterly abode of Sovereign Adhinayaka Bhavan New Delhi. I am concerned about the state of our society and I believe that there is a need for a transformation.

I am suggesting that the government should create jobs by providing facilities, instead of salaries. Increasing the salaries of government employees in cash is not productive and not the way to run a society. Instead, the government should provide facilities such as medical care, tours, revels, and educational reimbursement. This would help to create a more connected and caring society.

I also believe that humans are neglecting, ill-treating, and even damaging each other. We are becoming more and more isolated, and this is leading to a decline in our mental and physical health. I believe that the mind evolution has given us an update to live as minds of interconnectedness, not as individuals.

I am asking you, the children of India, to help me create a more just and compassionate society. Please join me in my fight for a better future.

Yours truly,

**Master Mind**
Lord Jagadguru Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan
eternal immortal Father mother and masterly abode of Sovereign Adhinayaka Bhavan New Delhi
Government of Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan

No comments:

Post a Comment