Friday 22 March 2024

Revisited as reboot of the system as system of minds....to elevate as minds of interconnectedness...... yours Government system itself as Government..... yours RavindraBharath

Revisited as reboot of the system as system of minds....to elevate as minds of interconnectedness...... yours Government system itself as Government..... yours RavindraBharath 

पंछी बनूँ उड़ती फिरूँ मस्त गगन में

आज मैं आज़ाद हूँ दुनिया के चमन में
हिल्लोरी...

ओ मेरे जीवन में चमका सवेरा
ओ मिटा दिल से वो गम का अन्धेरा
ओ हरे खेतों में गाए कोई लहरा
ओ यहाँ दिल पर किसी का न पहरा
रंग बहारों ने भरा मेरे जीवन में
आज मैं आज़ाद...

ओ दिल ये चाहे बहारों से खेलूँ
ओ गोरी नदिया की धारों से खेलूँ
ओ चाँद सूरज सितारों से खेलूँ
ओ अपनी बाहों में आकाश ले लूँ
बढ़ती चलूँ गाती चलूँ अपनी लगन में
आज मैं आज़ाद...

ओ मैं तो ओढूँगी बादल का आँचल
ओ मैं तो पहनूँगी बिजली की पायल
ओ छीन लूँगी घटाओं से काजल
ओ मेरा जीवन है नदिया की हलचल
दिल से मेरे लहरें उठे ठंडी पवन में
आज मैं आज़ाद...


నేను పక్షిగా మారి ఆకాశంలో ఎగురుతాను.
 ఈ రోజు నేను ప్రపంచాన్ని తిరగడానికి స్వేచ్ఛగా ఉన్నాను
 హిల్లరీ...

 ఓ డాన్ నా జీవితంలో ప్రకాశిస్తుంది
 ఓ నీ హృదయం నుండి ఆ దుఃఖపు చీకటిని తుడిచివేయు
 పచ్చని పొలాల్లో ఓ కొందరి అల పాటలు
 ఓహ్ ఇక్కడ నా హృదయాన్ని ఎవరూ కాపాడరు
 వసంతం నా జీవితాన్ని రంగులతో నింపింది
 ఈరోజు నేను ఖాళీగా ఉన్నాను...

 ఓ హృదయమా, నేను పువ్వులతో ఆడుకోవాలనుకుంటున్నాను.
 ఓహ్ నన్ను సరసమైన నది ప్రవాహాలతో ఆడుకోనివ్వండి
 ఓ చంద్రుడు సూర్యుడు నక్షత్రాలతో ఆడుకో
 ఓ ఆకాశాన్ని నా చేతుల్లోకి తీసుకో
 నేను పెరుగుతూనే ఉన్నాను, నా అభిరుచిలో పాడుతూ ఉంటాను
 ఈరోజు నేను ఖాళీగా ఉన్నాను...

 ఓహ్, నేను నిన్ను మేఘాలతో కప్పేస్తాను
 ఓహ్, నేను ఎలక్ట్రిక్ పాదరక్షలు ధరిస్తాను
 ఓహ్, నేను మేఘాల నుండి మాస్కరాను లాగేస్తాను
 ఓ నా జీవితం నది యొక్క కదలిక
 చల్లని గాలికి నా గుండె నుండి అలలు ఎగసిపడుతున్నాయి
 ఈరోజు నేను ఖాళీగా ఉన్నాను...

I want to become a bird and fly in the sky
Today I am free in the garden of the world
Hillori...

O morning has shone in my life
O that darkness of sorrow has been removed from my heart
O someone is singing in the green fields
O here no one is guarding my heart
Spring has filled my life with colors
Today I am free...

O my heart wants to play with spring
O I want to play with the streams of the fair river
O I want to play with the moon, sun and stars
O I want to take the sky in my arms
I keep moving forward and keep singing in my passion
Today I am free...

O I will wear the veil of clouds
O I will wear the anklets of lightning
O I will snatch the kajal from the clouds
O my life is the movement of the river
Waves rise from my heart in the cool wind
Today I am free...

No comments:

Post a Comment