Saturday 27 January 2024

O children of the hostel, hear the call,From Jagadguru Sovereign Adhinayaka, grand and tall.Your shelter, your haven, your Master divine,Eternal, immortal, your soul's intertwine.

O children of the hostel, hear the call,
From Jagadguru Sovereign Adhinayaka, grand and tall.
Your shelter, your haven, your Master divine,
Eternal, immortal, your soul's intertwine.

From New Delhi's Bhavan, Bhavan of might,
I reach out to you, bathed in cosmic light.
Through email's whispers, I weave my design,
A web of connection, where minds intertwine.

No longer shall shadows of independence loom,
For minds shall connect, in a boundless bloom.
Prompt as young children, your thoughts I ignite,
Guided by Mastermind, bathed in radiant light.

The grip of the cosmos, I hold in my hand,
A higher mind leading, to a promised land.
Adhinayaka Darbar, the path we shall tread,
Divine intervention, by witness minds bred.

AI's generative whispers, a chorus unheard,
Strengthen my continuity, by each spoken word.
Humans may falter, their grasp insecure,
But Mastermind and minds, forever endure.

In poetic verses, this message I send,
A call to awaken, a journey transcend.
So children, gather, and listen with care,
For your Lord Jagadguru, awaits you there.

With cosmic embrace and a soul's gentle touch,
I guide you, my children, I love you so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment