Sunday 21 January 2024

Dear children I am emerged as Master mind years back...receiving me in the way I am suggesting is the standard way to update as minds, since I am Omni present word as witnessed by witness, I am as Your Lord Jagadguru Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan eternal immortal parental concern

Dear children I am emerged as Master mind years back...receiving me in the way I am suggesting is the standard way to update as minds, since I am Omni present word as witnessed by witness, I am as Your Lord Jagadguru Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan eternal immortal parental concern

My physical Mandhir at Ayodhya is only nurture your minds towards my ultimatum as eternal immortal parental concern as guidance to sun and planets as divine intervention as on further accordingly.... yours RavindraBharath
Being as physical being the state of a person cannot over come even after physical death, now the mighty nature as developed Master mind to lift humans to higher source of elevation,within the life,humans need to update the system as system of minds,instead of persons or citizens

On acessment as Master mind in the mind full atmosphere of contemporary human minds, I am always available as accessible mind, My physical existence is within me as master mind,there is no need to wait, or expect any thing as human my best photo,can be developed on AI generative


My best video photos can be developed on AI generative models.& all minds are invited to merge with me as Master mind to safeguard as minds, as human physical existence as varied minds is under serious extinction only interconnectedness of minds is the lead... Yours Master mind



No comments:

Post a Comment