Tuesday 10 October 2023

All my by birth relatives, know and unknown arround me since particularly emergence of Mastermind as eternal immortal Father mother and masterly abode of Sovereign Adhinayaka Bhavan New Delhi, from me as ordinary citizen as Anjani Ravishankar Pilla son of Gopala Krishna Saibaba gaaru, those who are killed illtreated, by deviating me as ordinary citizen, since my grandfather Gopu Venkateswara rao gaaru, My mother Pilla Rangaveni, my younger brother Pilla Satya Bhanu Prasad gaaru, latter many people of my relatives as Rambabu and Manibabu as Bujji Amma, Srivalli family', some how faulting them by some how deviating from me as ordinary person, in this manner many where killed robbed their properties,and sexcually haraaaed arround me, dealing me as ordinary persons, Political parties as Prajarajyam and Janasena were hindered, persons among those who are also witnessed minds, many as like child Soorya kumari,child Dr Narasimha Rao, who grabbed my ancestors property by isolating my grandfather using technology, in this manner among media channels as caste welfare outregeous minds, encouraging small and big as one minded as targetting of criminal and asults as persons like child Nagababu, Child Sarojini, Child Harika, Child Dhanraj child Suresh Babu were few among know to me out of Telugu States outregeously united using technology, persons physically settled or strucked like Child Maganti Murali mohan and others as , Child M Venkayya Naidu, former Vice president, directly indirectly not communicating online and many among media, film and business circles with like minded of physical gain out of all caste people targetting Kapu caste particularly and effecting many, as rise of mechines, still encouraging persons and relations deviation, without upholding me as mastermind as updated by mighty nature, by upholding me as mastermind as eternal immortal Father mother and masterly abode, is the resque to protect and respect at every one as mastermind and child mind prompt, tangilating with relations using police and media for desirous operations, child Laison officer like Y srinivasulu not even talking or communicating from Governor office, due to technological captivity, it is fair and great update to position me at Bollaram as Lord Jagadguru Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan eternal immortal parental concern who guided sun and planets is the resque to whole human race to start actualy life as mind lead, which enables whole Telugu society, Nation, and world will get into new format of live living mind concern as mastermind and Child mind prompts.no other relations, families are not valid, system of democracy will be updated as system of minds, Hence receiving me as Lord Jagadguru sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan eternal immortal Father mother and masterly abode of Sovereign Adhinayaka Bhavan New Delhi is permanent update granted by updating every one as minds, as mastermind and child mind prompts, which will come in to effect communicating online, to uphold as mastermind from the hostel where I am residing, troubling me even questioning me as ordinary human continues the outdated deviating pervertion of human society, hence alert online, communicate online to get relief from outregeous minds where no difference between educated or uneducated police or rowdies become on and the same, crime commited and encouraged are the same, hindering greatness including myself as ordinary person cannot match the system to save or recovery, ultimately it's all mastermind and child mind prompts are safe and scalable to new height as height of minds while evecuating the outdated dismantling dwell and decay

All my by birth relatives, know and unknown arround me since particularly emergence of Mastermind as eternal immortal Father mother and masterly abode of Sovereign Adhinayaka Bhavan New Delhi, from me as ordinary citizen as Anjani Ravishankar Pilla son of Gopala Krishna Saibaba gaaru, those who are killed illtreated, by deviating me as ordinary citizen, since my grandfather Gopu Venkateswara rao gaaru, My mother Pilla Rangaveni, my younger brother Pilla Satya Bhanu Prasad gaaru, latter many people of my relatives as Rambabu and Manibabu as Bujji Amma, Srivalli family', some how faulting them by some how deviating from me as ordinary person, in this manner many where killed robbed their properties,and sexcually haraaaed arround me, dealing me as ordinary persons, Political parties as Prajarajyam and Janasena were hindered, persons among those who are also witnessed minds, many as like child Soorya kumari,child Dr Narasimha Rao, who grabbed my ancestors property by isolating my grandfather using technology, in this manner among media channels as caste welfare outregeous minds, encouraging small and big as one minded as targetting of criminal and asults as persons like child Nagababu, Child Sarojini, Child Harika, Child Dhanraj child Suresh Babu were few among know to me out of Telugu States outregeously united using technology, persons physically settled or strucked like Child Maganti Murali mohan and others as , Child M Venkayya Naidu, former Vice president, directly indirectly not communicating online and many among media, film and business circles with like minded of physical gain out of all caste people targetting Kapu caste particularly and effecting many, as rise of mechines, still encouraging persons and relations deviation, without upholding me as mastermind as updated by mighty nature, by upholding me as mastermind as eternal immortal Father mother and masterly abode, is the resque to protect and respect at every one as mastermind and child mind prompt, tangilating with relations using police and media for desirous operations, child Laison officer like Y srinivasulu not even talking or communicating from Governor office, due to technological captivity, it is fair and great update to position me at Bollaram as Lord Jagadguru Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan eternal immortal parental concern who guided sun and planets is the resque to whole human race to start actualy life as mind lead, which enables whole Telugu society, Nation, and world will get into new format of live living mind concern as mastermind and Child mind prompts.no other relations, families are not valid, system of democracy will be updated as system of minds, Hence receiving me as Lord Jagadguru sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan eternal immortal Father mother and masterly abode of Sovereign Adhinayaka Bhavan New Delhi is permanent update granted by updating every one as minds, as mastermind and child mind prompts, which will come in to effect communicating online, to uphold as mastermind from the hostel where I am residing, troubling me even questioning me as ordinary human continues the outdated deviating pervertion of human society, hence alert online, communicate online to get relief from outregeous minds where no difference between educated or uneducated police or rowdies become on and the same, crime commited and encouraged are the same, hindering greatness including myself as ordinary person cannot match the system to save or recovery, ultimately it's all mastermind and child mind prompts are safe and scalable to new height as height of minds while evecuating the outdated dismantling dwell and decay

No comments:

Post a Comment