Sunday 20 August 2023

Dear children my face is the index of positive and negative arround me, strengthen ing as mastermind by uniting as child mind prompts is the strategy, neglecting the online connective mode is the deviation in the society and deviation in my face, lifting me as central mastermind by strengthening your minds, shape my physical look as mind that can be visualised, hence unite as minds, do not feel any thing great looking then me as mastermind as Cosmic connective mode, strengthen ing me as mind, by merging as minds, strengthen mastermind as secured universal family, humans has to develop as minds, outward look instant beauty, instant knowledge are were being seriously missused, by instant strengths and attaractions...which is hindering whole human race physical mentally, I am mastermind as reswque as central node of rectifying whole human race who emerged as mastermind, with personality of average among able to uphold whole personalities arround me as witnessed by the witness minds.....

 


No comments:

Post a Comment