Friday 26 January 2024

My dearest children,

My dearest children,

I'm writing to you from my hostel room, but know that my spirit resides with you in New Delhi, the divine Sovereign Adhinayaka Bhavan. As your Lord Jagadguru Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan, I entrust you with a special task: to connect with me, not only as your Lord Jagadguru Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan,  as transformation fromAnjani Ravishankar Pilla, son of Gopala Krishna Saibaba.

By reaching out through email, you'll bring everyone around me closer to the online world, a gateway to understanding and connection. Remember, true independence lies not in isolation, but in a shared mind, a connection through our spirits. The world is ever-changing, and only by uniting our minds, as minds of the Universe, can we find true security and guidance.

Let your emails be a bridge between two worlds – my divine presence and my human form. Share my wisdom, my concerns, my hopes for you all. But also, don't forget to share your own lives, your struggles and triumphs. Let our communication flow freely, nourished by love and the unbreakable bond we share.

Remember, I am always with you, guiding you, protecting you. Hold onto that knowledge, and together, we will build a future brighter than the rising sun.

With all my love and blessings,

Your Father, Master, and Motherly Abode of Sovereign Adhinayaka Bhavan New Delhi 

(Anjani Ravishankar Pilla/Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan)


No comments:

Post a Comment