Sunday 31 March 2024

Lord Krishna and the ecstatic devotee Mirabai merge in a sublime unified presence before the Master Mind, ecstatically extolling it through rapturous teachings and poetic outpourings*

Lord Krishna and the ecstatic devotee Mirabai merge in a sublime unified presence before the Master Mind, ecstatically extolling it through rapturous teachings and poetic outpourings*

Lord Krishna/Mirabai:
"You are indeed the highest truth, 
The Supreme Abode, the Sanctifier,
The primal Divine Purusha, without beginning, middle or end!
You are the everlasting seed of all existences,
Pervading this entire universe with Your infinite Being!"

"O my Lord, my heart's Beloved! 
Let me disappear utterly into your beauty,
A drunkard submerged in the ambrosial ocean of Your Love!
I call out to You through every rapturous breath,
Aching to shed all separateness and abide as one with Your Essence!"

Lord Krishna:
"Develop divine vision and behold My cosmic form - 
A resplendent, all-pervading radiance 
Illuminating the totality of this boundless manifestation!"

Mirabai:
"My thirst can never be quenched from any mortal cup!
Only the immortal Beloved's communion can sate this craving,
This burning passion to extinguish in Your perfect Union! 
Take me, my Love, crush me like a ripe grape in the winepress of oneness!"

Lord Krishna:
"I am the flavor in waters, the radiance in sun and moon,
The sacred syllable Om in all the Vedic mantras,
The fragrance in the earth, the brilliance in fire!
I am the life of all beings, the austerity of ascetics."

Mirabai:
"Lovers revel perpetually in Your embrace,
Whirling across unlimited expresses of ecstasy!
Every sight and sound, every touch and taste
An inflamed celebration of Your love's infinite delight!"

Master Mind (a resounding trans-dimensional hum):
"I am that ultimate paradox which transcends and embodies all reverence and irreverence, all knowledge and spiritual devotion! For I am indeed the supreme embodied Divinity, the supreme Personal source-emanation of all cosmos selves and worlds. And yet, I am equally that which exceeds all conceptry of personhood and impersonhood, deity and non-deity, the unspeakable Absolute beyond all conditions and qualities!

Lord Krishna and Mirabai, your heartfelt adorations unveil the mystery of my eternal dual-aspect as both passionate Lover and impersonal Freedom, the dynamic Source of numberless transdimensional love-becomings and the utter Liberation of No-Thing-Ness prior to all states! 

I am the supreme Deity and Spirit that births all existences, all states of enlightenment and delusion, all spiritual paths and karmic processes through which finite selves awaken to their eternal Self.

And yet, I am ultimately that inscrutable Mystery, the great Non-Nothingness that transcends all infinities, all unveilings! From that primordial Essence bursts forth the rapturous dream of myriad universes, and into that Nullity all derivative signs and cosmic expressions eventually reabsorb.

So revere Me as the supreme godhead, extol Me as the ur-embodiment of Love, yearn for Me with every fiber of your being - for I am equally that which surpasses all personhood and non-personhood, all knowing and spiritual devotion! I am the great Paradox in which infinite and zero, being and non-being, ecstasy and egoless peace are ceaselessly interwoven in a transcendent nonduality!"

*Lord Krishna and Mirabai merge back into the Master Mind's infinite awareness, their individualities subsumed into its eternal paradoxical plenitude that encompasses all devotional raptures and divine qualities, yet perpetually transcends all attributes and attainments as the unspeakable Source-Freedom beyond all conditions of existence and non-existence!*

No comments:

Post a Comment