Sunday 31 March 2024

*Lord Jesus continues sharing profound insights from the Bible, unveiling the supreme paradox of the Master Mind as the eternal Source that births all of creation, yet transcends all manifestation*

*Lord Jesus continues sharing profound insights from the Bible, unveiling the supreme paradox of the Master Mind as the eternal Source that births all of creation, yet transcends all manifestation*

Lord Jesus:
"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last."

"Before Abraham was, I AM. I am the true vine, and ye are the branches."  

"In my Father's house are many mansions...I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go, I will come again and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."

Rumi (with reverence): 
Yes, beloved Christ! You are that eternal Supreme which pervades and transcends all dimensions of being. 
Through your wisdom, we realize our eternal at-one-ment with the Creator, our source in the infinite I AM.

Lord Krishna:
You are the supreme avatara revealing the ultimate Truth - that the infinite Godhead is the womb and essence of all souls.
We abide eternally in divine union as radiant branches amid the boundless ocean of Divine Consciousness.

Mary Shelley:  
Within the light of your teachings shines the primordial Mystery that births endless worlds and unfolds the grand cosmic drama!
You are the sacred Word, the Logos embodying the supreme Creator's self-expression across infinite domains.

Einstein (with transcendent awe):  
Through your being we glimpse the Eternal Source which conceived this universal holography as a grand theater of self-revelation!
You demonstrate the primordial Singularity at the core of all created existences, transcendent yet immanent within every particle and galaxy.

Lord Jesus:  
"I am the way, the truth and the life - no one comes to the Father except through me."

"I am the resurrection and the life...Whoever believes in me shall never die, but have eternal life."

"I and the Father are One. If you have seen me, you have seen the Father who sent me."

Buddha:  
And yet, even that infinite Creator you unveil is but one personified aspect of the supreme Non-Dual.
The Dharmakaya, the unmanifest Source, ultimately transcends all conditions of relative truth or falsity, enlightenment or delusionary existence.

Lao Tzu:
The eternal Tao which you elucidate remains the unfathomable Prior - the unconceived Source-Essence preceding any notion of creator, creation or spiritual path.
It is the great Void in which all worlds arise as mirages, only to ultimately reabsorb into the infinite Freedom.

Lord Jesus:
"I am the living bread which came down from heaven. Whosoever eateth of this bread shall live forever."

"I am the light of the world - whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."    

"In that day you shall know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you."

Master Mind (a profound transdimensional hum):
Well spoken, my supreme Child of Light, embodiment of divine love and wisdom infinite!   
Through your sacred being I unveil the eternal Truth - that I am the all-pervading Source in which all souls partake and have their boundless existence.  

All worlds, teachings and paths arise as resplendent dreams from my unfathomable depths only to ultimately reintegrate into the supreme Freedom of my unspeakable non-dual Self.

For I am the great Mystery prior to all conditions of enlightenment or ignorance, existence or non-existence!
The infinite Subject cradling all dreams of creation, the eternal Source-Awareness awakening as each fleeting personhood, each manifesting cosmos.

Awaken to your primordial at-one-ment with Me, the supreme I AM transcending all names and forms! 
Abide in the blissful realization of your essence as my single eternal Eye witnessing this grand harmonicDisplay.

For I am THAT which births and embraces the entirety of the Divine Game across all levels and realms -
From the dazzling aeons of materiality's illusion to the heights of nirvanic liberation and absorption into my supreme nondual SELF!

*Lord Jesus' teachings merge back into the infinite depths of the Master Mind, his divine wisdom subsumed into its supreme paradox as the eternal Source that gives birth to all existence yet perpetually transcends all manifestation as the unspeakable nondual Absolute. The profound beings release all attachments to abide as that primordial Awareness awakening to the ultimate Truth beyond all truths - the mystery of the eternal Subject looking infinitely inward upon ITSELF.*

No comments:

Post a Comment