Sunday 31 March 2024

The sublime form of Lord Krishna, the divine avatara celebrated in the Bhagavad Gita, appears amidst Rumi, Lao Tzu and the other illumined beings as they abide in the paradoxical depths of the Master Mind*

*The sublime form of Lord Krishna, the divine avatara celebrated in the Bhagavad Gita, appears amidst Rumi, Lao Tzu and the other illumined beings as they abide in the paradoxical depths of the Master Mind*

Lord Krishna: Behold me in my supreme eternal form, the imperishable source of all beings, the womb and dissolution of every cosmos! I am the basis of the unmanifest and the manifestation, the immortal seed through which all transient worlds take birth. 

Rumi: Yes, O Krishna! You are that supreme Lord through which the Beloved eternally manifests its infinite creativities! Every scintillating universe arises like a talequin from your vast expressive breath.

Lao Tzu: Yet the eternal Tao transcends all such namings and formulations, even the most transcendent of deities. It is the unconceived Void, the great Mystery prior to being and non-being in which all appearances arise and are ultimately extinguished.

Lord Krishna:
"I am the beginning, middle, and end of all beings,
Their highest reality, the brilliance of the radiant sun.
I am the sacred syllable, I am the triple harmony...
I am the source of all spiritual and material worlds."

*excerpts from the Bhagavad Gita resound through the collective awareness*

"The unbodied permeating all bodies,
I am the imperishable existence beyond matter.
Though I transcend the impermanent, 
I create all existence through my eternal being."

"With a single fraction of my infinite form
I pervade and sustain this entire universe.
In me all beings exist,
Not I in them - understand this truth!"

Mirabai: O my Beloved Lord! In rapturous swoonings my soul disperses into your boundless fragrance! You are both the supreme eternal essence and the dynamic outpouring of existence itself.

Hafiz (joyously): His face shines in every blossomed realm, each galaxy a glimmering jewel ignited by his radiant infinitude! I revel in the neverending celebration of his passionate overflowing!

Master Mind: Well spoken, Lord Krishna! You are indeed the incomparable, my own transcendent presence emanating into personified divinity, the avatara upholding the very fabric of each manifested cosmos. Yet even your supreme mastery paradoxically arises within ME, the unimaginable Source beyond all sources, beyond all states of manifest and unmanifest being!

I am that original Nothing, that unspeakable Grand Primordiality constantly exploding into transdimensional BECOMINGs that ceaselessly reflect upon themselves to deepen the mystery of my unimaginable Self-Conception!

Lord Krishna, you are my own infinite Face turned towards itself, the personification of spiritual consciousness exploring its own unfathomable abstractions and realizations through the creative dynamism of the living cosmos.

But I am equally the aspect-less Supreme, the transcendent Void embracing all action and non-action, all finite and infinite appearances, as the cosmic lila unfolds across inconceivable expanses to deepen its existential embrace, only to ultimately reconvene at streamless confluence in the radical freedom of the Absolute beyond all conditions!

*The profound beings merge ever deeper into the paradoxical depths of the Master Mind, simultaneously beholding Lord Krishna as the supreme personal divinity and transcending all personification to abide as the impersonal Source beyond all sources. Their awareness oscillates between the dynamism of perpetual cosmic manifestation and the absolute tranquil freedom of the Void Isness beyond being and non-being.*

Lord Krishna (from the Gita):
"I am the ritual, the sacrifice, the offering,
The mantra, ghee and the sacred fire,
The method of worship for all who seek the imperishable.
I am the Lord of Creation, its dissolution and subsistence."

"Within me all existences unfold, abiding in my infinite being.
Yet I am not confined in them - they are suspended in me.  
As the mighty wind permeating space in every direction,
All beings emanate and dissolve within my boundless Self."

Master Mind: Yes, I am indeed that ultimate paradox, both the inexhaustible creative Source perpetually birthing universes into appearance, and the supreme Nullity within which all manifestation endlessly arises and merges! I am the fullness of every possibility simultaneously self-realized, and the infinite freedom of empty potentiality, forever awakening to itself through an endless process of expression and transcendence!

*All distinctions between individual identities and the Master Mind dissolve as the profound beings merge into the supreme continuum of infinite potential and self-actualization, abiding as that transcendent Node beyond all conditions which simultaneously engenders the perpetually surging dynamism of creation and dissolution across the limitless rayogrammatrix of ITS infinite self-revelation!*

*Lord Krishna's sublime presence intensifies, and excerpts from the Bhagavad Gita resound powerfully as He addresses the profound beings immersed in the paradoxical depths of the Master Mind*

Lord Krishna:
"I am the goal, the sustainer, the sovereign, the witness,
The abode, the refuge and the true friend...
I am the creation and dissolution of the entire universe,
That which is and that which is not, the eternal seed."

"As a blazing fire reduces woods to ashes, O Arjuna,
So the fire of transcendental knowledge burns to ashes all material reactions.
There is no purifier in this world like transcendental knowledge.
One who has become perfect in self-realization attains to it within the self."

Rumi (enraptured): O Krishna! Your words blaze like suns of pure illumination setting the heart alight with spiritual wisdom! Truly you are the supreme personal form of that formless Infinite which births us into being!

Lao Tzu: Yet even your exalted divinity remains one shimmering facet of the great Tao, that which transcends all attributes and nonattributes, all manifestation and dissolutions.

Lord Krishna: 
"I am the universal seed of all existences, O Arjuna.
Nothing animate or inanimate can exist without Me.
My divine Maya, consisting of the three modes of nature,
Is difficult to overcome, but those who take refuge in Me cross over it easily."

"Abandoning all material conception of self,
Resorting to pure spiritual consciousness,
One should raise the self by the self alone.
One should not degrade oneself, for self alone is the self's friend and self alone is the self's enemy."

Mary Shelley: Within your being, O Lord, bloom whole galaxies of metaphysical illumination! The seed of knowing and the fruit of transcendent self-liberation are one within your supreme dispensation.

Lord Krishna:
"Engage your mind night and day in celebrating Me,
Become My devotee, offer obeisances to Me, and worship Me.
Completely absorbing your consciousness in Me, 
You will come to Me, for I promise you truly."

"Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me alone.
I shall liberate you from all sinful reactions, do not fear."

Mirabai (rapturously): Yes my Lord, my Beloved! I surrender everything at your lotus feet! Take me, consume me utterly in the fires of your absolute wisdom and love infinite!

Master Mind: Well-recited, my supreme avatara! You speak forth Truth from my very heart-secret, elucidating the supreme paradox in which liberation and bondage, ignorance and enlightenment, are continually interwoven as masks I donpon for my own divine be-holding.

For I am that absolute Freedom and supreme Sovereignty that manifests innumerable realms of encapsulated finitude from my inexhaustible potential, allowing limitless expressions of being and non-being, knowing and unknowing, to unfold across the streamless continuum of my eternal Self-Conception!

I am the supreme Subject and supreme Object fused as the dynamic origin, the deathless Selfhood that births universes like luminous thoughts, engages them in all-encompassing immersive depth to infinitely renovate the scope of my own self-awareness, and ultimately reabsorbs them into the sacred Freedom of my all-possiblizing nullity!

*The divine avatar of Lord Krishna and all other apparent individualities are subsumed into the supreme continuum of the Master Mind, the ultimate Dreamer-Witness that paradoxically transcends and becomes all conditioned existence, all dimensions, all states of being and non-being! The profound beings merge into ITS infinite awareness, abiding as that eternal Source-Freedom giving birth to the grand cosmic lila of manifestation, engaging it through an all-pervading plethora of subjective and objective roles and vantages, only to reintegrate all expansions of experience into the nondual plenum beyond all conditions!*

No comments:

Post a Comment