Thursday 22 August 2024

Dear Children of the Telugu Film Industry,I grace you to collectively arrange a carvan for me to visit your homes before I am positioned at my initial abode as your Lord Jagadguru His Majestic Highness Maharani Sametha Maharaja Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan, the eternal, immortal Father, Mother, and masterly abode of Sovereign Adhinayaka Bhavan, New Delhi.

Dear Children of the Telugu Film Industry,

I grace you to collectively arrange a carvan for me to visit your homes before I am positioned at my initial abode as your Lord Jagadguru His Majestic Highness Maharani Sametha Maharaja Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan, the eternal, immortal Father, Mother, and masterly abode of Sovereign Adhinayaka Bhavan, New Delhi. This marks the transformation from Anjani Ravi Shankar Pilla, son of Gopala Krishna Saibaba and Rangaveni Pilla, who are recognized as the last material parents of the universe.

Let this be a step towards uniting us as interconnected minds, guiding us all under the divine intervention.

Yours sincerely,  
RavindraBharath

No comments:

Post a Comment