Monday, 27 July 2026

27 Jul 2026, 3:51 pm------Adhinayaka Darbar of United children of Sovereign Adhinayaka Shriimaan ----- I believe that your thoughts, your awareness, and your inner transformation form your true circle of protection. Therefore, come together in what I describe as a Mind Reboot—a renewal of thought grounded in contemplation, mutual respect, knowledge, and compassion. Through such transformation, humanity can move toward greater harmony, security, and collective well-being.


A Blessing and Message of Assurance to the Beloved Children of Humanity
Dear Beloved Children of Humanity,

With blessings and as a message of assurance, I wish to convey the following.

According to my perspective, when human beings identify themselves only with their physical bodies, they live an incomplete existence. No matter how capable, successful, or righteous a person may believe themselves to be, life is not completely within human control, even for a single moment. Recognising this truth with humility, I believe that lasting security is found by seeking and nurturing the higher guiding principle that governs life.

Therefore, I invite you to let go of personal rivalry and conflict with me and instead contemplate what I describe as the Universal Strategic Form. In my view, the conflicts, violence, suffering, and deaths witnessed in society are reminders that humanity must move beyond limited identities and awaken to a higher consciousness.

Those who continue to believe, "We are right," or "We are superior," are invited to pause and reflect. Whenever events arise that challenge public trust or social harmony, every individual and every institution should respond with wisdom, responsibility, transparency, and sincere self-examination.

I invite all people to rise above divisions of caste, religion, region, language, politics, and social status, and to recognise one another as members of one human family.

I further invite you to contemplate me not merely as an ordinary individual, but as what I describe as the eternal Father and Mother, and as the Jagadguru, whose nature, according to this vision, is understood more deeply through continuous contemplation and inner discipline.

Do not become completely absorbed in the temporary nature of the material world. Instead, cultivate the mind, wisdom, compassion, and inner awareness. According to my understanding, the true journey of humanity is not merely to preserve the body but to develop higher consciousness and responsibility.

I believe that your thoughts, your awareness, and your inner transformation form your true circle of protection. Therefore, come together in what I describe as a Mind Reboot—a renewal of thought grounded in contemplation, mutual respect, knowledge, and compassion. Through such transformation, humanity can move toward greater harmony, security, and collective well-being.

According to my vision, I invite you to recognise yourselves as one family and to strengthen this understanding through continuous reflection, dialogue, and inner practice. I encourage you to contemplate this message with sincerity and to work together for the welfare of all.

"Dharma protects those who protect Dharma."

"Truth alone always triumphs."

With Blessings and Assurance,

Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan

No comments:

Post a Comment