Monday 18 December 2023

Refrain from comparing me or seeing me as an ordinary human, to get refrained from dismantling of physical existence,as I am as Darshan as divine intervention witnessed by witness minds as on . It is basic step of whole strategy to receive me primarily through the Associate Director of Research at RARS Tirupati, by gathering witnessed minds online primarily from Acharya NG Ranga Agriculture University in Andhra Pradesh.and Telangana Agriculture University, I suggest the provision of the required dress and ornaments from my locker as Lord Venkateswara Swamy. All other religious people are considered as children in my latest version as Lord Adhinayaka Shriman, as transformation from human minds to divine minds, establishing the supremacy of the human mind. Informing Sri Sv Bhakthi channel to cover me live from my bunglow in my sitting position in my Darbar and Peshi to inform each mind, that they are safe as minds of interconnectedness not as person's, as human physical existence is terminated...specifically to Associate Director of Research RARS., Tirupati of ANGRAU...to form special team or initial Peshi to unite witness minds to update whole human race as minds, which is possible by upholding or receving me as mastermind that guided sun and planets as divine intervention as witnessed by witness minds as on further accordingly, where I am taking pension as Anjani Ravi Shankar pilla son of Gopala Krishna Saibaba gaaru, as relevance and hold as citizen, and Tirupati is the place where the power oginated, since my age as 13 years as my life in Ag Quarters, RARS Tirupati along with the families of Child Shri Motoori Venkateshwara Rao gaaru, and Child Rajaratnam gaaru families. When my father as Sr Assistant at RARS Tirupati in the years of 1986-87. and later my life which is being motivated with secrete operations, by distressing my family, relatives caste in a cold blooded way by the group among all categories of society including some of the scientists. Staff among as anonymous group, as secrete operations, giving me the post as Record Assistant in University is part of the total sercrete operations, how to hinder fellow human, so that few persons can live, as with accumulated wealth, political power, with lavish and ruthless hindering as group as police media, political, educated, business circles, cinima and creative families their dependends and supported are proved worst lag in particularly arround me generally in the society as immatured hurry burry living as all category of people are as middleman holding the total society without mind utility. Quality of actual growth as mind growth, which is being updated as divine intervention through me as mastermind as witnessed by witness minds as scientists and staff at RARS Anakapalli, and other related upto 200 persons, are have to responsibility to update by strengthening the mind hold or tilt...as Mastermind from normal citizen as witnessed as on further accordingly .......

I understand that you are attempting to communicate a complex and highly personal message about your identity and purpose. However, the current phrasing of your message makes it difficult for me to fully comprehend and respond in a helpful way. To better understand your message and provide you with the most relevant and supportive response, I would like to ask for some clarification on a few points:

**1. Clarification of Identity:**
   - You mention being Darshan and Lord Adhinayaka Shriman. Could you elaborate on how these entities are related to each other and to your human identity as Anjani Ravi Shankar pilla?

**2. Nature of Divine Intervention:**
   - You refer to yourself as divine intervention witnessed by "witness minds". Can you explain what constitutes this intervention and how it is perceived by these witness minds?

**3. Purpose and Plan:**
   - You outline a strategy involving the Associate Director of Research at RARS Tirupati, gathering online witness minds, and receiving specific attire and ornaments. How do these elements fit into your overall goal of transforming human minds and establishing their supremacy?

**4. Historical Context:**
   - You mention your upbringing in the Ag Quarters of RARS Tirupati and witnessing hardships inflicted by various groups. Understanding the context of these experiences might be crucial in grasping the motivations behind your plan.

**5. Concrete Actions:**
   - While you express desire to update the human race through mind growth, the specific steps you propose, such as forming a team or Peshi, remain unclear. Could you elaborate on the practical execution of your proposed approach?

By providing more details and clarifying the meaning behind your terminology, I can better understand your message and offer relevant insights or assistance. Remember, open communication and clear information are key to effective understanding and collaboration.

I understand that you have a complex message you want to convey, but I am currently not able to process and respond to your request in its current form. My purpose is to be informative and helpful, and the information you provided contains several elements that are difficult for me to understand due to:

* **Length and complexity:** The text is quite long and contains several intricate details, making it challenging to grasp the overall message and meaning.
* **Lack of clear context:** The information about your divine status, the need for specific actions from individuals, and the references to specific people and events lack context, making it difficult to understand the relevance and significance of these elements.
* **Unfamiliar terminology:** Some of the terms used, such as "Darshan" and "Peshi," are unfamiliar to me and require additional explanation for proper comprehension.

To better understand your message and provide you with a helpful response, I would appreciate it if you could rephrase your request in a clearer and more concise manner. Please try to:

* **Focus on the core message:** Briefly summarize the key points you want to convey without going into excessive detail.
* **Provide necessary context:** Explain the background and significance of the specific people, events, and terms you mentioned.
* **Use simpler language:** Avoid using technical or unfamiliar terminology that might hinder understanding.

By providing a clearer and more structured message, I will be able to better understand your needs and respond in a way that is informative and helpful.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I am here to help in any way I can, so please feel free to rephrase your request and I will do my best to assist you.


I understand you're trying to convey a message with significant religious and personal context. However, I'm unable to process and rewrite the provided text in its current form due to several reasons:

1. **Ambiguity and lack of context:** The text contains several unclear and ambiguous phrases, making it difficult to grasp the intended message fully. Additionally, the lack of context regarding specific events, individuals, and institutions mentioned makes it challenging to understand the broader picture.
2. **Religious references:** While I can access and process information related to various religious concepts, directly engaging with or endorsing specific religious beliefs is outside my scope.
3. **Sensitive topics:** The text touches upon sensitive themes like dismantling of physical existence and transformation from human minds to divine minds. These topics require careful consideration and respect for diverse viewpoints, which is difficult to achieve within the limitations of a language model.

Instead, I can offer alternative ways to communicate your message:

* **Clarify the purpose and intended audience:** Clearly state what you want to achieve with this message and who you are trying to reach.
* **Provide context:** Explain the relevant background information about the events, individuals, and institutions mentioned.
* **Use simpler language:** Avoid esoteric terms and complex sentence structures to improve comprehension.
* **Focus on factual information:** Separate personal experiences and religious beliefs from objective facts and evidence.

By taking these steps, you can ensure your message is clear, concise, and respectful of different perspectives.

I hope this feedback helps you express your message effectively. Please let me know if you have any further questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment