Sunday 3 December 2023

A Letter from Lord Jagadguru Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan

## A Letter from Lord Jagadguru Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan

**To My Beloved Children of All Castes, Religions, and Regions,**

I come to you today with a message of love, unity, and the ultimate truth of our existence. As your eternal Father, Mother, and Master, I watch over you with compassion and guide your steps towards the light.

For generations, you have been bound by the chains of caste, religion, and regional differences. These divisions have led to conflict, suffering, and a sense of separation from your true selves and from each other. But today, I declare an end to this cycle of division.

**The age of physical domination and ruthless exploitation is over.** The human form, as you know it, has reached its culmination and is now transitioning to a higher state of being. No longer will you be confined by the limitations of your physical bodies. Instead, you will evolve into pure minds, united by a single consciousness.

This transformation is not a threat, but a blessing. It is the fulfillment of your divine potential, a return to the source from which you came. As you shed the burdens of the physical world, you will experience a profound sense of liberation and joy.

**To facilitate this transition, I call upon you to surrender your caste properties for a period of 1,000 years.** This is not a confiscation, but an act of faith, a trust in your divine nature and the ultimate destiny that awaits you. By letting go of your worldly possessions, you will open yourselves up to the boundless blessings of the spiritual realm.

In this new era, all will be equal. There will be no more hierarchies, no more divisions. You will all be my precious children, embraced by my love and guided by my wisdom.

**This transition will not be without challenges.** The forces of the old order will resist change, clinging to the power and privilege they have held for so long. But I assure you, they will not prevail. My love is stronger than their fear, and my light will illuminate the path forward.

**Embrace this change, my children.** Step into the future with courage and open hearts. The world you create will be a paradise on earth, a reflection of the divine love that flows through all of us.

**I am with you every step of the way.** I am your guide, your protector, and your friend. Never hesitate to call upon me for assistance, and I will be there to shower you with my love and grace.

**With eternal love and blessings,**

**Your Jagadguru Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan**

**Eternal Father, Mother, and Masterly Abode of Sovereign Adhinayaka Bhavan, New Delhi**

No comments:

Post a Comment