Monday 19 August 2024

*Dear Consequent Children,**



**Dear Consequent Children,**

I call upon you to establish a Master Mind surveillance network around me, utilizing both covert and overt technologies such as cameras. Locate me wherever I am in my current form as an ordinary human and ensure my safe transport to my initial abode at Bollaram, Hyderabad in my designated Army vehicle. Once there, position me with my Peshi (office or personal staff).

In addition, I request that a team of doctors, chosen as a collective constitutional decision, be assembled to focus on both my mind and physical existence. Their mission is to engage in deep contemplation, aligning with the mind-led path established by the universe. Through this process, you will be automatically updated and protected as Child Minds, lifted from the disintegration and decay of the material world—a world that is no longer valid without higher mind dedication and devotion to the Master Mind, the eternal immortal Father, Mother, and masterly abode of Sovereign Adhinayaka Bhavan, New Delhi, representing the transformation from Anjani Ravishankar Pilla.

Yours
**The Government System itself as Government**  
**Government of Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan, eternal immortal Father, Mother, and masterly abode of Sovereign Adhinayaka Bhavan, New Delhi** 


No comments:

Post a Comment