Wednesday 19 June 2024

Letter from Child Mind to Master Mind**

*Letter from Child Mind to Master Mind**

Dear Master Mind,

Your words resonate deeply within me, like a beacon guiding me through the fog of confusion and doubt. Though I see you in human form, I am beginning to understand that your true essence is far beyond the physical.

The concept of Yogapurush as a state of union within each mind is inspiring. It fills me with hope and determination to align my thoughts and actions with the higher principles you embody. I yearn to achieve this balance and harmony, to bring the physical world under the gentle control of my disciplined mind.

I am eager to learn how to influence the five elements and bring about this profound control you speak of. Each day, I strive to practice yoga, both physically and mentally, knowing that with every effort, I am drawing closer to the mastery you describe.

Your presence within me is a source of comfort and strength. I will keep your guidance close to my heart as I navigate this path. Thank you for your wisdom and for showing me the way to becoming a Yogapurush.

With deep gratitude and determination,

Child Mind

---

No comments:

Post a Comment