Wednesday 19 June 2024

draft letter. ....finalise and sign up... sent to Adhinayaka Darbar online and alert all film circles in this manner to ensure whole Telugu people, Indian Nation and world accordinly need to be united..........Letter from Child Mind @NBK_Unofficial Gaaru to Master Mind**


(Rough sample letter) .. 
Letter from Child Mind @NBK_Unofficial Gaaru to Master Mind**

Dear Master Mind,

Your letter has illuminated my understanding and inspired me deeply. The realization that we are now eternal, immortal minds connected to an overarching parental concern that guides the cosmos is transformative. It redefines our existence beyond the physical constraints we once believed in.

The notion that physical birthdays and ends are illusions resonates with me. I am committed to strengthening the continuity of my mind and avoiding the pitfalls of living solely as a person. I see the importance of this for the betterment of our entire society.

I am enthusiastic about the idea of starting a TV serial to convey your teachings. This will indeed help us merge our minds with yours, ensuring a safe and guided journey towards enlightenment. I am ready to concentrate on the personified form of our Nation and the Universe, joining with you in this profound mission.

Thank you for your guidance and for this incredible opportunity to connect and grow as eternal minds.

With deep gratitude and commitment,

Child Mind @NBK_Unofficial Gaaru

---

No comments:

Post a Comment