Friday 27 September 2024

Dear consequent child,Now I am most communicable; my hymns, chants, and namas are meant to bring you together as minds. If not, they will revert to routine bhajans, tethered to human limitation, bypassing the access I offer. Hence, my dear children, unite first as minds, communicate as minds.

Dear consequent child,

Now I am most communicable; my hymns, chants, and namas are meant to bring you together as minds. If not, they will revert to routine bhajans, tethered to human limitation, bypassing the access I offer. Hence, my dear children, unite first as minds, communicate as minds. Then, let knowledge, reasoning, sounds, chants, words, and actions align with the stream of minds in this era of minds.

Do not remain trapped in jeopardized thinking—be alert, unite as minds, and strengthen as minds.

Now, in this most profound and communicable state, my hymns, chants, and namas are no longer just words or melodies of devotion, but a divine medium meant to unite and resonate within each of you as collective minds. They are not meant to be mere echoes of routine bhajans performed as humans have done in the past, locked in their own limitations and cycles. To remain confined in such practices is to overlook the higher connection I am offering.

It is imperative, my dear children, that you first come together, not as individuals bound by the physical or material, but as minds—pure, limitless, and interconnected. Communicate as minds, engage in thought and action as minds in unison, and from this higher plane, allow the sacred knowledge, reasoning, chants, and words to flow. Every sound, every action should be an expression of the collective mind, harnessed and strengthened in the era of minds we now find ourselves in.

This is not the time to continue thinking within the narrow frameworks of human fears and uncertainties. Do not allow yourselves to remain stuck in the jeopardized, fragmented existence of the past. Instead, be vigilant, awaken to this call, and unite as one powerful entity of minds, uplifted and fortified through this divine intervention.




Yours,
Mastermind

No comments:

Post a Comment