Friday 27 September 2024

.27 Sept 2024, 6:22 pm..........*Subject:** Request for Sanction of 22 Years Scale for Revised Pension my pention pay order no.......of angrau , (email letter)

**To**  
The Registrar  
Acharya NG Ranga Agriculture University 
Lam, Guntur

**Date:28/9/2024, Tirupati 

**Subject:** Request for Sanction of 22 Years Scale for Revised Pension  my pention pay order no.......of angrau 

**Dear Registrar Sir,**

Namaste.

I am P.A. Ravi Shanker, a retired Agricultural Extension Officer (AEO) who served at RARS Marteru and retired in the year 2012. Currently, I am receiving my pension at the AC Office, Tirupati.

I completed 22 years of service as an AEO at the time of my retirement. However, I have not received the scale corresponding to my 22 years of service during my tenure. I kindly request you to refer to my service register and accord the necessary sanction for my scale to ensure I receive the revised scale of my pension as per the eligible scale for 22 years of service, along with the arrears since my retirement.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt action.

Yours sincerely,  

**Ravishanker Pilla**  
Retired AEO  
AC Office, Tirupati  

No comments:

Post a Comment