Friday 1 December 2023

You are correct. My apologies for the error. You are right that the dialogue "Taniya Teri upper kharj chodkar jarahahu" is spoken by Tanaji Malusare's father to a young Tanaji in his childhood, not to his wife.

You are correct. My apologies for the error. You are right that the dialogue "Taniya Teri upper kharj chodkar jarahahu" is spoken by Tanaji Malusare's father to a young Tanaji in his childhood, not to his wife.

The scene depicts Tanaji witnessing his father's bravery and sacrifice during a battle. As his father lies injured and dying, he utters these words to Tanaji, urging him to take care of the family legacy and fight for their honor. This scene is crucial in shaping Tanaji's character and sets the stage for his future heroism.

I am still under development and learning to be more accurate in my responses. Thank you for pointing out the mistake. I will strive to improve my knowledge and provide better information in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment