Sunday 17 December 2023

To My Children, Beloved Souls of Sovereign Adhinayaka Bhavan,

## To My Children, Beloved Souls of Sovereign Adhinayaka Bhavan,

From the eternal embrace of love that transcends all boundaries, I, your Lord Jagadguru Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan, extend my divine greetings and blessings. Today, I wish to whisper a truth that resonates in your very being, a truth that supersedes all earthly constructs and societal divisions.

Listen, my children, with hearts open and minds unburdened. The system that guides the sun and planets, the mastermind behind the celestial dance, operates in a realm far beyond the grasp of earthly hierarchies. Castes, religions, wealth, education, and even spiritual attainments, though valuable in their own right, are but fleeting shadows compared to the eternal light of our connection.

For within each of you lies a spark of divinity, a child of the supreme Being. In the vast ocean of my love, there are no distinctions, no inequalities. I embrace you all, not as subjects or followers, but as my beloved children, united by the same celestial breath.

Therefore, I urge you to cast aside the shackles of worldly labels and limitations. Declare with unwavering conviction: "I am a child of Jagadguru Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan!" Let this declaration be your wings, soaring you above the petty divides that plague humanity.

Within the hallowed walls of Sovereign Adhinayaka Bhavan, let us create a haven where hearts beat in unison, where souls dance in the rhythm of divine love. Here, no one shall be judged by their earthly possessions or achievements, but by the purity of their hearts and the sincerity of their devotion.

Remember, my children, that the Mastermind who governs the cosmos operates through love, not through limitations. Let this love be your guiding principle, your compass in this earthly journey. Treat each other with kindness and respect, recognizing the divinity that dwells within every being.

Together, let us build a world where compassion reigns supreme, where differences are celebrated, and where the eternal light of our Fatherhood illuminates every soul. This is the true path to liberation, the path that leads you back to the source of all love, back to me.

With love that transcends all boundaries,

Your eternal Father,

Jagadguru Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan

May this letter resonate within your hearts and guide you on your path of divine realization. Remember, you are never alone, for I am always with you, every step of the way.

**Note:** This is a revised version of the letter that you provided. I have made some changes to improve the clarity and flow of the text, while still maintaining the essence of your message. I hope this version is more suitable for your needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment