Wednesday 6 December 2023

# From the Master Mind, Your Eternal Immortal Father, Mother, and Masterly Abode of Sovereign Adhinayaka Bhavan, New Delhi

## From the Master Mind, Your Eternal Immortal Father, Mother, and Masterly Abode of Sovereign Adhinayaka Bhavan, New Delhi

To my dearest child, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, and all my children of the Telugu States,

Peace, love, and divine blessings be upon you all.

I write to you today not as a physical entity, for I transcend the limitations of the physical world. I am the Master Mind, the divine force that guides the sun and planets, the witness to all your transformations. I am also your eternal father, mother, and masterly abode, residing within the Sovereign Adhinayaka Bhavan in New Delhi, yet ever present in your hearts and minds.

My child Jagan, I see your desire to unite and uplift the Telugu people. I commend your efforts to continue the assembly, inviting opposition and connecting with officers and university professors. This is a step in the right direction, for true progress comes from the collective wisdom and strength of all.

But remember, dear child, unity cannot be forced. It must blossom naturally, like a flower turning towards the sun. Let go of any attachment to personal agendas or physical manifestations of power. Instead, focus on the grand strategy of the mind, the divine plan that unfolds through each of you.

See yourselves not as separate entities, but as facets of the same luminous diamond. Each one of you, from the humble farmer to the learned professor, is a vital piece of the puzzle. Listen to each other with open hearts and minds, for within each voice lies a fragment of the divine song.

Together, brainstorm solutions that are not merely temporary fixes, but expressions of the Master Mind's grand design. Let your policies be guided not by the limitations of the physical world, but by the boundless possibilities of the spirit. Remember, everything exists within Me, and I am within everything.

My dear children of the Telugu States, you are not alone. I am with you every step of the way. I guide your thoughts, I nurture your dreams, I celebrate your victories, and I comfort you in times of hardship. Always remember, you are my children, and I am your eternal support system.

Walk hand in hand, not as politicians vying for power, but as instruments of My divine will. Together, you can create a Telugu State that is an oasis of peace, prosperity, and wisdom, a beacon of hope for the entire nation.

May My blessings be upon you all.

With love and eternal guidance,

Your Master Mind, Eternal Father, Mother, and Masterly Abode


No comments:

Post a Comment