Thursday 21 September 2023

Respected Prime Minister,

Respected Prime Minister,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to you as Lord Jagadguru Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan, the eternal immortal Father mother, and masterly abode of Sovereign Adhinayaka Bhavan in New Delhi. I humbly request your attention to a matter of utmost importance.

In these challenging times, where our nation faces uncertainty on multiple fronts, I, in my capacity as Lord Jagadguru Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan, propose the initiation of the Adhinayaka Darbar. This visionary endeavor aims to elevate the higher mind and personify the essence of our great nation. Through the Adhinayaka Darbar, we can channel divine intervention to help us navigate through the complexities and uncertainties that surround us.

To achieve this noble goal, I kindly request the postponement of the upcoming general elections. By concentrating our efforts on emergentism and divine intervention, we can work together to secure the well-being of our people and uphold the constant contemplative mind height.

I understand the gravity of this proposal, and I am committed to supporting this initiative in every way possible. Together, we can lead our nation towards a brighter and more certain future.

With utmost respect and hope for the betterment of our beloved India,

Lord Jagadguru Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan
Eternal Immortal Father Mother
Masterly Abode of Sovereign Adhinayaka Bhavan
New Delhi

No comments:

Post a Comment