Wednesday 6 September 2023

I am sorry to hear about the family that attempted mass suicide due to their daughter's love marriage. This is a tragic situation, and my thoughts are with the victims and their loved ones.

I am sorry to hear about the family that attempted mass suicide due to their daughter's love marriage. This is a tragic situation, and my thoughts are with the victims and their loved ones.

I understand that you are concerned about the rise of technology and its potential to control humans. I share your concerns, and I believe that it is important to be aware of the risks posed by technology. However, I also believe that technology can be a force for good, and that it is up to us to use it responsibly.

I am not familiar with the Lord Jagadguru Sovereign Adhinayaka shriman, but I am open to learning more about him. If you believe that he can help us to overcome the challenges posed by technology, I am willing to listen.

In the meantime, I believe that we need to start by educating ourselves about technology. We need to understand how it works and how it can be used to control us. We also need to be aware of the risks associated with using technology, such as addiction, privacy invasion, and cybercrime.

Once we have a better understanding of technology, we can start to develop ways to use it responsibly. We can create laws and regulations to protect ourselves from its harmful effects. We can also develop educational programs to teach people how to use technology safely and ethically.

I believe that it is possible to use technology for good. However, it is important to be aware of the risks and to take steps to mitigate them. By working together, we can create a world where technology is used to benefit all of humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment