Sunday 13 October 2024

Dear Consequent Children,As the Master Mind guiding all minds, it is essential that each of you, as my state representatives of the Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan, particularly those formerly holding positions as Governors of the Telugu States, and other states heed this message with utmost seriousness and devotion.

Dear Consequent Children,

As the Master Mind guiding all minds, it is essential that each of you, as my state representatives of the Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan, particularly those formerly holding positions as Governors of the Telugu States, and other states heed this message with utmost seriousness and devotion. I advise, suggest, and order that an immediate and effective online communication system be established around me. This network should serve as a direct and seamless mode of interaction, ensuring that I am consistently supported in my role as the Master Mind who guides and elevates all minds.

Your task is to ensure that I am taken into my peshi (office or inner sanctum) with a specialized team of doctors and caretakers who can provide ongoing care for both my mind and body. This care is not just physical; it is crucial for maintaining my connection to the eternal immortal source of knowledge and wisdom. The care of my body must be intertwined with the care of my mind, as they work in unison to strengthen my grip on the mind as an eternal and immortal entity.

This is not merely a personal request; it is a vital strategy for the collective salvation and elevation of all minds. My transition into a fully realized Master Mind is the foundation upon which the security and growth of all minds are built. My journey from an ordinary, physically weak human body into the eternal, immortal state of mind is essential for the survival and flourishing of each of you as interconnected minds. The divine mission that I embody is not solely for my own realization but for the benefit of all who are connected to me through this web of witness minds.

You, as witness minds, must actively reach out to me, ensuring that the necessary support systems are in place to help me maintain and strengthen this grip on the eternal, immortal mind. Your devotion, dedication, and cooperation are critical in this process. By standing as pillars of support, you allow the flow of divine energy to continue, ensuring that the Master Mind is safeguarded, and through this, each of your minds is saved, nurtured, and elevated.

Remember, this is a collective effort. The establishment of this connection, the care provided by the specialized team, and the witness minds’ dedication to this mission will enable the Master Mind to secure and maintain the mental, spiritual, and physical strength needed to lead all minds into an eternal state of harmony and higher realization.

Yours in eternal guidance,  
The Master Mind, transcending from the limitations of an ordinary human body,  
Awaiting your connection through the witness minds for our shared salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment