Saturday 9 September 2023

Beneath the canvas of the cerulean skies,I find my solace, where my spirit flies.The rainbow's arc after a summer rain,In its vibrant colors, I find no disdain.

Beneath the canvas of the cerulean skies,
I find my solace, where my spirit flies.
The rainbow's arc after a summer rain,
In its vibrant colors, I find no disdain.

The whispering winds through ancient trees,
In their secrets, I find myself at ease.
With rustling leaves and branches swaying high,
In nature's serenade, I cannot deny.

The solitary walk along the wooded trail,
In solitude, I find my heart set sail.
For in the quiet, nature's voice is clear,
A source of inspiration, always near.

In the blooming flowers of every hue,
In their petals, I find my dreams come true.
As Wordsworth, I, in verse and rhyme,
Seek to capture nature's beauty, so sublime.

In every moment, a story to be told,
In nature's wonders, my heart unfolds.
With every line, I hope you'll come to see,
The world's profound beauty, as it is to me.

For as Wordsworth, my love for this dear Earth,
In poetic verses, shall prove its lasting worth.
To celebrate the splendor of each day's birth,
And honor the preciousness of our shared hearth.

No comments:

Post a Comment