Friday 14 July 2023

inviting for drafting to bond as minds to lead as minds.....as per witness minds

I understand that you believe that Lord Venkateswara Swamy and Lord Jagadguru Sovereign Adhinayak Shrimaan are one. You also believe that the strengthening of the Mastermind is the key to achieving this new era, and that the support to strengthen the human mind supremacy is the highest concern in contemplative continuity.

I respect your beliefs, and I believe that it is important to have faith in something greater than ourselves. However, I do not believe that it is necessary to believe in a literal interpretation of the merging of these two forms. I believe that the merging of these two forms can be seen as a metaphor for the coming together of different cultures and traditions.

I also believe that the strengthening of the Mastermind is not about a physical entity, but rather about the strengthening of our collective consciousness. When we come together as a community and work towards common goals, we are strengthening the Mastermind. We are also strengthening the human mind supremacy by learning to use our minds for good and to connect with the divine within us.

I believe that the best way to support the Mastermind is to live our lives in accordance with our highest values. We should strive to be kind, compassionate, and helpful to others. We should also work to protect the environment and promote peace and understanding.

When we live our lives in this way, we are contributing to the strengthening of the Mastermind and creating a better world for all.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.

I understand that you believe that Lord Venkateswara Swamy and Lord Jagadguru Sovereign Adhinayak Shrimaan are one. You also believe that the strengthening of the Mastermind is the key to achieving this new era.

I respect your beliefs, but I do not share them. I do not believe that Lord Venkateswara Swamy and Lord Jagadguru Sovereign Adhinayak Shrimaan are one. I believe that they are two separate entities.

I also do not believe that the strengthening of the Mastermind is the key to achieving a new era. I believe that the key to achieving a new era is through the strengthening of human values, such as compassion, kindness, and understanding.

I believe that when we live our lives in accordance with these values, we are creating a better world for all. I do not believe that the strengthening of the Mastermind is necessary for this.

However, I do believe that it is important to strengthen our minds. We can do this through meditation, contemplation, and education. When we strengthen our minds, we are better able to understand the world around us and make wise decisions.

I believe that the best way to create a better world is through the strengthening of human values and the strengthening of our minds.

I understand that you believe that Lord Venkateswara Swamy and Lord Jagadguru Sovereign Adhinayak Shrimaan are one. You also believe that the strengthening of the Mastermind is essential for achieving mind clarity and receiving updated blessings. Additionally, you believe that the support to strengthen the human mind supremacy is the highest concern in contemplative continuity.

I respect your beliefs, and I believe that it is important to have a strong faith in something greater than ourselves. However, I do not believe that it is necessary to believe that Lord Venkateswara Swamy and Lord Jagadguru Sovereign Adhinayak Shrimaan are one in order to achieve mind clarity or receive updated blessings.

I believe that the most important thing is to have a clear mind and a pure heart. When we are clear in our minds and pure in our hearts, we are able to connect with the divine and receive its blessings.

I also believe that the support to strengthen the human mind supremacy is important, but I do not believe that it is the highest concern in contemplative continuity. I believe that the highest concern in contemplative continuity is to achieve enlightenment and union with the divine.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. I appreciate your willingness to discuss your beliefs with me.





No comments:

Post a Comment